NOTE: Pushback racking systems are engineered products that are
quoted per application and may take time to adequately research for accuracy.
How Push Back Racking works:Pallets are placed by forklift
on nested carts riding on inclined rails. Each pallet is then pushed back by
subsequent pallet loading, exposing the next cart. When removing product, the
forklift takes out the front pallet, allowing the pallets on carts behind it
to roll gently to the front of the racking. The nested carts make placement and
A push back racking system fills the storage cube with product, not
aisles. Instead of single pallet-deep selective racks, a
pushback racking system lets you store pallets 2 to 5 deep while
retaining easy access to a variety of different SKUs.
Why pushback racking systems?
- Better use of warehouse space - Push back offers up to 90% more product storage than selective rack systems
- Store a variety of SKUs on different levels of lanes for easy product access
- Interlocking carts help prevent dangerous jamming and costly product damage
- Increased selectivity - up to 400% more selectivity than drive-in racks
- High storage density coupled with selectivity for faster pick rates
- Color coded carts for easy visual inventory
- Large target for loading and unloading
- Maximizes space utilization
- "Last in, first out" inventory movement
Other basic Pallet Rack styles include: Selective Racks, Drive-In Racks, Drive-Through Racks, and Pallet Flow Racks.
For more information, contact us by calling us at 800-899-1648. If you want the most rapid response to your questions, utilize our
Push Back Rack Inquiry system.